Rules and Regulations
Library Rules and Regulations
- Students must observe complete silence in the library and library premises.
- Do not permit in library without College Identity Card.
- Only one book can be issue on one library card.
- Without Library Card, book can’t be issue.
- The period of loan of books shall be one weeks.
- Help to keep books fresh and clean
- Please keep your belongings outside.
- A book beyond the date on which it is returnable shall be required to pay a Late Fee of 1 Rs. per day.
- If the reader damages the issued book fine will be charged.
- Library Borrower Card is not transferable.
- Use internet and other library facilities for academic purpose only.
- Use of Mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the Library.
- If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition.
- No discussion permitted inside the library.
- Please maintain cleanliness and hygiene in and around the library Premises.
Borrowing Privileges: Library members are provided with following borrowing privileges.
|No. of Books
|For a year
|Academic Staff: Non-Teaching
|For a year
|08 (Exchange twice a week)